Connect with us

Planet Basketball

Lasker lands Guildford deal

Uncategorised

Lasker lands Guildford deal

Drew Lasker has landed a deal at Guildford Heat, just a fortnight after missing out on a move to Newcastle Eagles.

Lasker, 29, ended last season at the Eagles but Newcastle chief Paul Blake put a block on recruitment, preventing Fab Flournoy from signing the American.

But he now joins Creon Raftopoulos’ revolution at Surrey Sports Park, replacing the recently released Brandon Shingles on the roster.

The Heat, without a competitive fixture until the start of December, will play Brixton Topcats in a friendly on Sunday (3pm).

They had been scheduled to face Essex Pirates this weekend in the original fixture list, but the Pirates pulled out of the BBL on the eve of the season.

6 Comments

6 Comments

1. KlaudiaBig

11th May 2019 at 3:08 am

Hello. I have checked your planet-basketball.co.uk and i see
    you’ve got some duplicate content so probably it is the reason that you don’t rank high in google.
    But you can fix this issue fast. There is a tool that rewrites articles
    like human, just search in google: miftolo’s tools

2. KlaudiaBig

11th May 2019 at 3:08 am

Hello. I have checked your planet-basketball.co.uk and i see
    But you can fix this issue fast. There is a tool that rewrites articles
    like human, just search in google: miftolo’s tools

3. starcraft

9th November 2019 at 6:26 pm

Hi. Do you allow guest posts on planet-basketball.co.uk ?

4. starcraft

9th November 2019 at 6:26 pm

Hi. Do you allow guest posts on planet-basketball.co.uk ?

5. Carlota

10th November 2019 at 5:06 pm

Fellas, I gotta boast. I found a girl online who undressed for me.
    Just check my url.

6. Carlota

10th November 2019 at 5:06 pm

Fellas, I gotta boast. I found a girl online who undressed for me.
    Just check my url.